Surfing and life are meant to be enjoyable, and it was with this thought that the NW Wakesurf Association (NWWSA) was born. For many in the northwest, wakesurfing has crossed the line from hobby to obsession. A lifestyle defined by friends and sun, boats and waves.
One of the most progressive and fastest growing water-sports in the country deserved an organization focused on those already infected with the wakesurfing bug, and for those of any age, or level of experience.
- Priority registration for NWWSA events
- Attend the Annual NWWSA BBQ
- Joint the NWWSA Buddies ride-share group
- 10% off lessons by Northwest Riders
Be the first to know about NWWSA news
- Get a cool NWWSA decal for your boat!
- Meet fellow wakesurfers in your area
- Have a say about NWWSA activities
- It's fun!
* Membership is included for all competitors
Kalinka Cup: Thailand
Mexico Wakesurf Championship
Swiss Wakesurf Championship
Kalinka Cup: Russia
Wake Anna Wake Surf Open
Spotsylvania, Virginia, USA
Calabogie Wakesurf Championship
Northwest Wake Surf Open
Monroe, Washington, USA
Koocanusa Wake Surf Challenge
Koocanusca, B.C., CANADA
Minnesota's 10k Lakes Open
Long Lake, Minnesota, USA